Southern California Children’s Chorus relies on tuition, grants, corporate matching, donations, performance fees, ticket sales and fundraising to meet its budget each year and to sustain our important mission. Striving to make membership as affordable as possible, SCCC engages in an array of fundraising activities, deriving the significant portion of its budget not covered by tuition from tax-deductible contributions from the community. We are a vital member of the Southern California arts community and need your help in remaining a part for the next twenty-five years!
Supporting SCCC is easy! It can be done in a variety of different ways:
- Donate using the Network for Good button above
- Donate in person or by mail to our office
- Employer matching gifts - Human Resources Department of company will have information
- Support us when you shop: Ralphs Community Rewards
- Support us when you use gift cards: Gift Card Information Questions
All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. As a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization since 1996, SCCC has been dedicated to “enriching children’s lives through distinguished choral music education and world-class performance.”
Tax ID number 33-0703908.
For more information, please contact:
Pamela Alex, Administrative Director